Every one our user agreed to not upload, post or otherwise make available on our website any material
protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of
the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
Also, Every one our user permit any other user of the our website to access or view the material for that userís personal use.
If you believe, Your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
we have a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe
the rights of copyright holders if you provide our Copyright Agent with the following information
required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or,
if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send us Copyright Infringement Notification, and Your copyrighted material will be removed from our site as soon, as possible.
To send us Infringement Notification.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication
(by fax or regular mail - not by email, except by prior agreement)
that sets forth the items specified below.
Please note that you will be liable for damages
(including costs and attorneys' fees)
if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
Identify each page that allegedly contains infringing material by providing its URL address. *
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit YourAutoWorld.com Inc. to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information reasonably sufficient to Search Your Copyright Records ( Document Number on the U.S. Copyright Office www.copyright.gov is preferred)
5. Include the following statement:
"I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials as described above is not authorized
by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
6. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury,
that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized
to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Send us Infringement Notification in simple text format through Contact form.
* Please note: The YourAutoWorld.com may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain links to third-party Web sites.
We do not control, investigate, monitor or check such Web sites, we are not responsible for the computer programs available from,
content in or opinions expressed at such Web sites, and we do not investigate, monitor or check. We provide such third-party links
only as a convenience to visitors of the Site, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by us.
If you decide to leave the Site and access any third-party Web site, you do so at your own risk.